Collagraph Printmaking Workshop at Old Sleningford Farm, 19th & 20th April 2008
25/01/08Participants will spend two days making and printing their own collagraph plates with the tuition and guidance of Yorkshire-based printmaker, Hester Cox.
• See examples of different kinds of printing plates & the images that they produce.
• Hester will discuss and demonstrate the different ways of creating a collagraph plate.
• Design your own printing plates using a variety of methods and collage materials.
• Seal your plates ready for the following day’s printing session.
• A short demonstration by Hester of the inking up & printing of a collagraph plate.
• Inking up & using the etching press to print the plates that you created the day before. The exciting moment of peeling back the paper to reveal your own original print!
The cost for the two-day course is £100 which includes a buffet style lunch on both days. It will take place at Old Sleningford Farm and enquiries can be made via their website below or via the contacts page on this site.