Mixed Monotype Printmaking – Found Objects & Stencils
ArtisOn Ltd, nr.Masham
Sat, 20th October 2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monotype is one of the most direct ways of creating prints and often appeals to people that enjoy spontaneity and experimentation. Join printmaker Hester Cox on a day of exploration and fun. You will learn how to make gorgeous textured prints using found objects, drawings and stencils and discover how to build your images up in layers to create rich and colourful pictures.
– What’s the difference between monoprints & repeatable prints?
– Try offset, collage, reductive and additive methods
– Use found and natural materials to create exciting images
– Use drawings and stencils to build your images
– Print a range of original and one off prints
For more information or to book a place click here