Blockprinting is a great way to create repeat patterns on fabric or paper. Hester will teach you how to create your own blocks using a variety of methods and show you how to use different inks for different surfaces. Create a number of stamps that can be used individually or to be part of a themed project e.g. how about a cook’s apron printed with your favourite ingredients or utensils? Or perhaps a bag for carrying produce home from the allotment decorated with fruit and vegetables? You could even design your own giftwrap and tags! Make presents for your friends and family or something special for yourself.
– Learn about using stamps and blocks to create repeat patterns
– Discover different ways to create printing blocks
– Explore what inks work best for different surfaces
– Find out how to apply them
– Complete your own block printing project e.g. a bag or apron
£75 plus (£5 materials fee payable on the day)
To book a place click here